Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ummm, It's Thursday....

Yesterday was Wednesday, and today's Thursday. Yeah.... Both yesterday and today have been pretty busy. I spent most of yesterday morning reading James' Washington Square so I would be prepared for class in the afternoon. Jimmy and I went out for supper in the evening and then we went to church for the normal Wednesday night rosary and Mass. Today's been kinda crazy too. I went to a morning Mass with BK (BK2 actually, but I just call him BK), ran a few errands, and then went to the office. I've been bouncing back and forth between the office and work all day. I have a few more student conferences scheduled for today and then another eight or so scheduled for tomorrow. (I'm giving up part of my Friday so my students can get feedback on their papers.) I'm also planning on attending a lecture tonight...something on cyborgs and technology and literature, I think.

No comments: