Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Still Standing....

Well, I gave blood today...and I didn't pass out (yet, anyway)!! My church hosted an American Red Cross (http://www.redcross.org/) blood drive today, and I decided to try and give again. I'd given blood once before, but I hadn't worked up the nerve to try again since then. (Last time I got all hot and dizzy and mildly sick; it wasn't much fun.) I did okay this time; I got a little dizzy and I'm still feeling a little fuzzy, but it's not near as bad as last time. Since I gave blood today, I'm hoping the Vampires won't call me for the next two months. (The ARC people call so often trying to schedule me for appointments to donate blood that their numbers are all programmed into my cell phone under the heading of 'Vampires.') No more Vampires until March...hopefully....

No comments: