Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Relay for Life and Henry James (no, those two things aren't related)

Today's been a rather busy day. I've been working for most of the day, and I taught class this afternoon. (A typical Tuesday....) It's been a rather slow day at work, so I've been getting quite a few random little things accomplished. I got quite a bit of my bookkeeping tasks and random on-line chores completed. I managed to get my webpage for my class updated and my Relay For Life 2006 webpage set up. (If you would like to make a donation to the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life program, please visit my webpage. I've included a link above.) I'm anticipating a rather slow evening tonight. I think I'll be curling up on my couch with a bowl of popcorn and Henry James' Washington Square.

No comments: