Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sanity Break

Nothing long or exciting today. I just need a quick sanity break. Since I didn't do much reading or homework on Friday or Saturday, I'm making up for it today. (I had a fun weekend. Saturday was my birthday. Ha-ha!! April Fools!! I tricked you!! No, really, Saturday was my birthday....) Anyway, I've been reading poetry for the past several hours (Robert Frost and Wallace Stevens), and I'm about ready to move on to something else--a book about Pre-Raphaelite painters, I think. I still haven't finished reading my students' papers, so that will probably keep me busy tomorrow evening....

4 comments:

Johnny Introvert said...

Happy birthday, Gina! Oh no, wait, you tricked me! No, wait, you were being serious? Hmmmm... How confusing--I feel so April Foolish!

Anonymous said...

Well then I'll just say Happy Birthday.......April Fool's!
lt

Anonymous said...

can I have a sanity break today?

ginabnina said...

LT, thanks for the card. I liked it...

And JT, if you're reading blogs online, I'm guessing you're probably already taking something resembling a 'sanity break'!!