Thursday, February 02, 2006

Busy Days and Books

The past few days have been quite busy, but today's Thursday and Thursday's the new Friday. (I don't have any school stuff scheduled for Fridays, so Thursdays are my Fridays.) Anyway, I had a short paper due on Monday, I spent Tuesday recuperating from Monday, and then spent Wednesday was just crazy. I observed two classes on Wednesday (peer observations for fellow GTAs), had class as usual, and then had a meeting after class. We learned some less-than-desirable information at the meeting, so that meeting will undoubtedly be followed by more meetings which will be followed by who-knows-what. Anyway, Jimmy helped me move the extra tables out of my apartment after I got home from the aforesaid awful meeting; my apartment looks normal again!!

Today's been busy, but not necessarily crazy. I've had work this morning and afternoon,
and I taught my class in between (actually my class meets from 12:30 to 1:45, but that's pretty much the noon hour). I have a few hours free this evening, and then there's a party at one of the regional library branches to celebrate a new book published by one of the guys in the department. Should be fun....

No comments: