Thursday, August 24, 2006

Return of the Vampires

The vampires were loose on campus today. (Actually, they've been on campus nearly all week; I just hadn't decided to go visit them until today.) Being that they have been leaving messages on my phone for about the last week, I decided that I would go and let them have my blood this afternoon. Karen and I went over together, though I was half expecting to be turned away. (I was expecting my iron to be too low, but it was okay.) The whole process went smoothly, and I didn't even feel fuzzy. (That was a surprise as I hadn't eaten anything all day. I packed my lunch this morning, but I managed to leave it in the refrigerator when I left my apartment.) I did have to laugh when I left though; they gave out winter scarves to everyone who donated...not quite what you need when the temperature's near 100....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need the scarf to hide those bite marks on your neck? lt

ginabnina said...

Now I get it!! Brilliant thinking.