Sunday, June 03, 2007

One Down....

I've safely arrived in Louisville. The flights were okay, though I don't particularly like flying at all. Though I was concerned about changing planes in Chicago, it was easy; I literally got off one plane and walked across the hallway and was where I needed to be to get on the next plane. However, I still don't understand why I had to fly from Tulsa to Chicago to Louisville....

Today was our first day of reading; one down, six to go. I ended up reading the responses to the prose question again this year. Most of the essays that I'm reading are very, very similar. I think I'm going to get tired of reading essays quite quickly this year.

I've met up with a few people that I went to school with or met other places, and I'm amazed how many people that I met last year are back to read again this year. I guess we're all a little nuts to keep doing this....

No comments: