Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Bottom Shelf Conspiracy

I'm convinced there's a conspiracy here somewhere.... I went to the library today to check out books. I had a very long list of books that might be helpful to me, and I somewhat randomly selected 6 that I decided to check out and peruse tonight. I found the call numbers and then went in search of said books. I found all of the books, and every one of them was on a bottom shelf in the stacks. Strangely enough, most of the books that I need when I go to the library are on the bottom shelves. I know it has to be a coincidence, but at the same time it's too systematic to be a coincidence. Therefore, I have concluded that I'm the victim of a conspiracy that targets tall people (or, who knows, maybe just me). I wonder, do all of the books that the really short people need belong on the top shelves?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really just a conspiracy against people who have sore muscles from pilates.

ginabnina said...

But my muscles aren't nearly as sore this week (yet)....

Anonymous said...

Mine probably will be tomorrow. I went to a kickboxing class tonight.