Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's the Weekend, but....

The weekend's here and half over, but I don't feel like I've had a chance to really rest yet. Janet came through town yesterday and took Jimmy and I out for supper, and then Jimmy and I went to see a movie. (We went to see The Pursuit of Happyness; it was a good movie, though it was a bit slow throughout.) I got home relatively late last night, and then I was up fairly early this morning. Jimmy and I went to a daylong retreat/workshop for engaged couples. It was generally informative and interesting, but the day felt long. We went out for supper afterwards, and then we spent some time running errands around town. We did a little shopping and worked on wedding registry stuff (we're registered at Target and Dillards if you're interested). Now I'm home for the night, and I'm planning on getting a very long, restful night of sleep; hopefully tomorrow will feel more like a 'weekend' day....

No comments: