Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Miller High Life Guy

I was just playing around on the internet (which I do on occasion) and I found something of interest.... I was on the SC website perusing through the class notes in the alumni section, and one of them directed me to http://www.youtube.com/. I followed their links and directions and realized...that I went to school with the new Miller High Life guy. If you're interested, click on the above link and then search for 'Miller High Life' and either 'bistro' or 'grocer.' (There are two commercial on the site.) If you're an SC alum or were an SC theatre-goer, you'll see a familiar face!

1 comment:

D said...

My brother got a letter from SC/Wendell mentioning the appearance of the same famed alumni in an upcoming Dr. Pepper commercial. They didn't mention the Miller High Life commercial. Wonder why not...