Saturday, January 06, 2007

More Wedding Stuff

Today was a 'work on wedding stuff' day. I went to 2 bridal shows today, but I didn't' come away with much of anything (except a set of heart cookie cutters). I did, however, come away with a sense of accomplishment; it was nice to walk through, see all of the vendors, and think "got that, that's done, that's done too." If nothing else, I feel like I'm making progress with the wedding stuff.

I spent a few hours this evening addressing invitations. I think I got somewhere between 1/4 and 1/3 of the invitations finished. Though they're addressed, it will probably be another week or so before they're ready to go in the mail. We still need to work out a few details regarding guest accommodations and rehearsal dinner type stuff.

I ordered the bridesmaids' dresses yesterday. They should be in in about 2 months (which I think is a ridiculously long time), and I'm just hoping that they fit the girls well so we don't have to bother with any alterations.

No comments: