Saturday, July 08, 2006

Just Plain Tired

I'm tired. I stayed up way too late last night, and I got up too early this morning. The Totus Tuus teams were back in town for their mid-summer break and retreat, so Jimmy and I have been preparing meals, running errands, and just hanging out with them during the past few days. Last night the group decided to go see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. We were unable to get tickets to the showing that we wanted, so we ended up seeing the movie at 11:15pm. The movie was very long, so it was about 2am before we even left the theatre. I was up and at the church by 8am this morning, so I've been tired all day. I did go home and sleep most of the afternoon away, but I still feel completely drained. I went out and rented a movie to watch this evening, but I'll probably put the movie-watching off because I would probably end up sleeping through the movie if I tried to watch it yet tonight....

No comments: