Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wednesday to the Weekend....

Wow...it's Sunday and I haven't updated since Wednesday....

The weekend's been rather uneventful so far. Thursday was a long, busy day filled with school work. Friday didn't include any school work, but it was busy nonetheless. I spent a few hours at the laundromat, took my fancier dresses to the dry cleaners, took in the recycling, cleaned house, and thought about doing homework. Jimmy and I went out for supper on Friday night and then we rented movies. We watched _Yours, Mine, & Ours_, and I wasn't as disappointed in the movie as I thought I would be. (I like the old version--the one with Lucy--so I was a little skeptical about the re-make. The re-make certainly isn't as good as the original, but it was better than I'd expected.) Anyway, the house-cleaning got finished on Saturday, and Jimmy, his mom, and his brother came over for part of the afternoon. After that Jimmy and I went out for supper (again) and then we went to the movie theatre and watched _Firewall_. I was thoroughly disappointed in the movie (I don't really like the action/thriller films), but I think Jimmy liked it well enough. Since we went to a fairly early showing, I managed to get back home and get to bed at a relatively decent hour. And now I'm spending today reading...it's _The Beetle_ by Marsh today. So far the book's rather odd, almost like Kafka's _Metamorphosis_....

No comments: