Thursday, March 09, 2006

Relay to Spring Break

Spring Break's almost here!! (YAY! I think I've mentally been on break for a few days already.) The class that I have on Wednesdays didn't meet yesterday, so my Wednesday felt like a Friday. Between my week with two Fridays and the break coming up this next week, it's been quite difficult to focus on schoolwork and stuff like that this past week. I'm planning on studying my Spanish over the break so I'm ready to take my reading exams sometime in April. I think I'll stay in Tulsa for part of the weekend and then go homehome for most of next week. Jimmy's Spring Break doesn't overlap with mine, so I get to go homehome all by myself. I don't know for sure what all he has planned for his break....

We have the campus Relay for Life the weekend after we return to campus after break. I'm participating with a team from my church. We met this week to plan out activities, and we're all still working on fundraising in hopes of winning the team fundraising award. If you would like to support the American Cancer Society in their fight against cancer, follow the link above....

No comments: