Sunday, December 18, 2005

"So long, farewell...

...auf wiedersehn, good night." (Oh, come on, sing along...you know the rest!!)

This is probably my last blog for a while as I'm getting packed up and ready to go homehome for Christmas. I think I'm ready for a few weeks of the peace and joy that comes with being deprived of computers and technology. I had hoped to leave a few days ago, but some snowy weather and a pesky cough and cold have delayed my departure a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to get homehome tomorrow.

I could ramble on about the events of the past several days, but I think I'd rather just wish everyone a Merry Christmas instead....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOpe your Christmas break is good.

I saw on the news the other night that Topeka has already had more snow this winter than they did last winter.

It's been nice sledding weather.

LT