Friday, December 30, 2005

A Brief Hello....

Hello and Happy New Year!! (Okay, so it's a little early for that greeting, but I don't know when I'll be online again before school starts; I figured I may as well share it now.) Anyway, I drove back from Mom and Dad's (homehome) yesterday, I'm running errands and doing random stuff today, and I'm catching a plane to New Orleans tomorrow. Busy, busy....

The holiday break has been very nice so far. I got to spend some time at homehome with most of the family and I got to spend some time with just Mom and Dad too. I didn't get much schoolwork done over break (surprise, surprise), but I did manage to get a few Christmas presents finished. (I knitted a few stocking hats and a few scarves this year.) I got quite a bit of rest over the break and--save a sore back and a trip to the chiropractor after Christmas--had a generally wonderful break.

Jimmy's currently in New Orleans (putting new roofs on houses), so I'm going to go see him over New Years. We'll get to celebrate in the city....

No comments: