Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas Parties and Papers

Pages remaining = 10. I finished my British Romantics paper and turned it in this morning. Only one paper left, and that one's due on Tuesday (along with a presentation covering the same topic). I think I'm going to be lazy for most of the rest of the day.

Our department Christmas Party was at noon today. We had a nice little lunch and visited for a while. The Christmas Party at my church is tonight. There will be a supper and gift exchange and all sorts of other fun stuff. I might go out and do some Christmas shopping this afternoon. I don't particularly like shopping and Christmas shopping's even worse then normal because of the crowds, but I might go out anyway; I know I have a few rolls of film that I need to take in for developing.

No comments: