Friday, October 28, 2005

Movies, Witches, and Fish

Lots of movies this weekend.... Jimmy and I watched Bewitched last night. I was a little leery to see the movie since it's a spin-off of the old television show. I like the old series, so I was worried that the movie would be some type of poor re-make of the original. However, the filmmakers (or screenwriters or whoever) did a nice job of adjusting the story and making it work. I actually liked the movie; it was a good, fun pre-Halloween flick.

The grad students in my department are having a movie night tonight. We're going to turn out classroom into a movie room, eat junk food, order pizza, and watch Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I've never read the books (it's a series by Douglas Adams), but I've seen the movie before. The answer is 42. Always remember to bring a towel when traveling through the galaxy. So long and thanks for all the fish.

No comments: