Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Coupons

I like coupons. My mommy sends me coupons in the mail, and I try to remember to sort through them before I go shopping. Today I made a conscious effort to go shopping with my coupons. Actually, I made out my shopping list based on what I had coupons for since the grocery store currently had a 'double coupons up to and including $1.00' promotion going. Anyway, between the store sales and the coupons, I actually cut my grocery bill in half. (The 'Total Savings' column at the bottom of my receipt read '50% off.') It was totally worth the extra 15 minutes of planning that went into this trip to the store....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know what kind of coupons you're looking for and I'd be glad to send you the ones I get every week. We don't have any place up here that does a double coupon thing and lots of the products I get coupons for don't tend to be things I use. (I go to Aldi a lot.)

I'd be glad to send them your way! I love saving money on stuff too! I'm cheap! Just send me a FB msg and tell me the stuff that you get on the regular and send your address.