Thursday, October 26, 2006

Perky Little Squirrels

I have pesky squirrels, though the pesky squirrels haven't attempted to take up residence in the same location as my pesky little frog. (That would be bad; very bad.) Anyway, when I woke up this morning there was a squirrel playing on the window air conditioning unit that's in my bedroom. He was making all sorts of noises, probably jumping up and down on the unit just to see if there was an echo or to listen to the noise it made. As I was finishing my breakfast, another squirrel (or maybe it was the same one -- I don't know) started playing on the window unit that's in my dining room. While I kinda enjoy watching the squirrels, I'm hoping that they don't make visits to the air conditioners a regular thing over the winter; the noise isn't really appreciated....

No comments: