Monday, October 30, 2006

Knitting (K)night

I'm hosting a knitting (k)night at my apartment tonight. One of the girls in the department hosted one a few weeks ago, and we kinda decided to make it a quasi-regular event. We've taught a few more people from the department how to knit, and a few people bring their crochet instead. I'm currently working on a stocking hat, and I'm also sometimes working on the same sweater that I've been sometimes working on for the last year or two. Maybe I'll finish it this year, maybe....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun knitting.......LT

Anonymous said...

I wanna go too.

Anonymous said...

I've started going to a knitting group, too. I'm learning fair-isle knitting, and I'm making a Christmas stocking with 3 colors. Mrs. Rip would be proud of us!