Sunday, April 15, 2007

Playing....

I did some playing this past week and over the weekend....

I played a couple of games of Ultimate Frisbee this past week with an intramural team from my church. Though I hadn't played in a while, I did okay. Our team is currently 3 and 1; not too bad....

Last night Jimmy and I had a few friends over to play Settlers of Catan. I'd only played that game a few times and I didn't do too well, but I did have a lot of fun (and I think everyone else did too).

Today I played in the dirt. I have a little flowerbed out in front of the house, and Jimmy's mom gave me some bedding plants for my birthday. Though I didn't get the plants planted today, I did manage to get the flowerbed cleaned out (which was a much larger task than I'd anticipated). I hope to be able to plant flowers within the next few days....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the planting goes well. LT