Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter!!

Jimmy and I went to an early Easter Mass this morning, and we determined that neither of us can recall ever going to an Easter morning Mass before. We're both more accustomed to going to a Saturday evening vigil Mass, so the Easter morning Mass seemed very (very!) short and different. I think I'll/we'll go back to the vigil Mass next year; it just felt more like an Easter Mass....

We had Easter dinner with Jimmy's family at our house today. We cooked a ham and all the fixings, and it was generally a lot of fun.

I spent most of the afternoon taking a nap. (The early morning Mass combined with the late night of housecleaning threw my sleep schedule way off.) I've been spending most of the evening working on my computer and playing with wedding pictures. (I got some wedding pictures from one of my sisters, and I got the proofs back from the photographer. I'm in the process of uploading the wedding pictures to my shutterfly site; I should have some up there to share within the next few days. Oh, if you were at the wedding and have pictures that you would like to share, I'd love to see them....)

No comments: