Sunday, December 31, 2006

Subtract 3 and Add 6

Subtract 3 and add 6....that's how you get my new address!! (Actually, you need to subtract the apartment number and add 6 to the street address.) I spent most of the past few days moving. Jimmy, his family, and Anna (a friend who came down to visit for the weekend) helped a lot; they moved things from the apartment to the house, and I unpacked things and put them away. (I think I only made 3 or 4 trips from one location to the other all day.) While the move certainly wasn't very far (from the apartment to the house next door), I think it was a good one. The house is a 2 bedroom and has a lot of things that the apartment didn't: central heating and air conditioning, a washer and dryer, and a full-sized kitchen. It will be a nice little house for Jimmy and I come March....

I've also been working on some wedding stuff throughout the week. Anna and I went shopping for tops for the bridesmaids. (I think we might buy them instead of making them. It will probably be simpler, both for me and for them.) I also, with Jimmy's help, made the decision regarding the caterer. Now I just need to get the deposit in the mail. I like that some of the bigger things are finally coming together....

No comments: