Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bridesmaids' Dresses

I made progress on the wedding stuff today. I bought the pattern for the bridesmaids' dresses, and I got the fabric for the skirts. The skirts will be in black and the tops in platinum or silver, unless I change my mind before I either buy the fabric or find tops that I like in the stores. I'm not sure which of the tops that we'll go with; I've asked the girls for input and we'll probably go from there. Now I need to get measurements from the girls, and I'll be taking my sewing machine with me when I go homehome for my holiday with Mom and Dad. I haven't done any big sewing projects in a while, and I'm actually looking forward to making the outfits. (And, unless something goes drastically wrong, I should have enough fabric left over to make myself a pretty black skirt too!!)

No comments: