Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow

Well, so much for being finished with exams on Friday.... We've had quite a lot of snow here in the last 12 hours, and the university is closed for the rest of the week. (We closed at 1 today, and we'll be closed tomorrow.) This means that tomorrow's exam gets moved to Monday. While part of me is glad because I get a few more days to study, I was also looking forward to being finished and being able to spend the entire weekend vegging our with the Gilmore Girls....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenni's big test got snowed out tooo.... She's bummed because now she has to reschedule before Dec. 9th or take it in the spring. Meanwhile, we've suffered through this cold spell wishing we could get a little of the wet stuff (but none of the slick stuff) LT

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. See comment above. At least you know when you will be taking your test, I am still working on getting mine rescheduled. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Send us some of that snow! If it has to be cold here, it might as well snow. I think Rachel is praying for a snowday. She loves to be out playing in it.