Sunday, September 03, 2006

Mud

And no, it's not someone's middle name....

I went out to the lake with Jimmy and some of his family yesterday. (It was overcast and looked like it was going to rain, but the weather was actually quite nice.) We had a generally nice day; we shot paintball guns, fished (they fished, I watched), and rode 4-wheelers. Jimmy and I took the 4-wheelers out by the water, and we managed to get them stuck in the mud. Jimmy got the first one stuck, and then we tried to use the other one to pull that one out. And then, believe it or not, we managed to get the other one stuck too. With a little help, we finally got both of them unstuck, but that was only after we were both at least partially covered with mud. I ended up with shoes that were covered in mud, and a very muddy backside (long story, don't ask), I guess if a mud mask is really good for the skin, my skin got the royal treatment....

No comments: