Sunday, June 07, 2009

Wedding in Kansas

We took a trip up to Pittsburg, Kansas this weekend for my niece's wedding. The trip was short (both in miles and in time), but it was nice to be there for the wedding and to have the chance to visit with family that we hadn't seen in a few months. Also, Grandma and Grandpa (my mom and dad, Lily's grandma and grandpa) came back to Oklahoma with us. They'll be spending most of the week with us before going on to visit family in Texas. Lily hasn't gotten to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa since last Thanksgiving, so we're looking forward to a fun and exciting week!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very useful information on wedding and I am sure you had an amazing time. Last week, I attended my best friend’s wedding which was arranged at one of exemplary San Francisco wedding venues. All arrangements at wedding were superb and enjoyed a lot.