Friday, June 26, 2009

My Kitty's a Vegetarian?

Strangely enough, I think my Tucker-kitty might be a vegetarian. He has a strange love of starches and vegetables and shows no interest in meats. If I leave pineapple, tomatoes, strawberries, or half-a-dozen other fruits and veggies unattended on the counter, I'll nearly always find a kitty on the counter having lunch. Similarly, if I pour a bowl of Cheerios or get a slice of bread out of the package, he's likely to come and start munching on those items as well (Strangely, however, he will only ear my Cheerios; he leaves Lily's alone.) I wondered for a while if I had a vegan kitty, but I'm pretty sure that that's not the case as he does seem to like yogurt. While the whole kitty-vegetarian thing wouldn't usually be a big deal, it seems that his dietary choices have led him to shirk on his kittenly duties as the mouse hunter of the house....

No comments: