Thursday, April 16, 2009

Strawberries!!

I'm beginning to introduce Lily to a variety of new foods. She seems to be doing pretty well with just about everything that I've given her. She likes green beans, tortillas, strawberries, cooked apples, sweet potatoes, and pineapple. So far the only thing that she really refuses to eat is bananas. (Strange child, I know!) The problem that we're currently having is that she doesn't particularly want to eat baby food, but she doesn't have enough teeth to really bite or chew anything. (So far she only has her two bottom teeth; we're still waiting for more to arrive.) The picture shows her first encounter with strawberries; the spoon and bowl are more of photo props than anything else as she doesn't do too well with the spoon and the bowl just ended up on the floor. Nonetheless, I think this is one of my favorite mealtime pictures; Lily looks so cute, and her eyes look so, so blue!

No comments: