Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bookshelves and Bedtime

I think I may have made a decorating mistake.... I moved a bookshelf into Lily's room earlier this week, and the only place that it could go was right behind our rocking chair. (Or at least that's the only place that it will fit without a major re-arranging of all of the rest of the furniture in the room.) While the arrangement is aesthetically decent, I'm not sure that it will work out: Lily has gotten very. very excited every time she has managed to peek over my shoulder and see all of her books. This hasn't had a big impact on bedtime yet, but I'm wondering if I should move the bookcase as a preventative measure....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, just leave it there for a while and see what happens. She will probably get used to it and before long it will be.. ah....just part of the furniture.

Anonymous said...

Make sure it's sturdy, and won't tip when (if) Miss Lily starts climbing.