Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Painting and School and Stuff...

Still busy.... I was hoping that things would settle into some sort of schedule once the school semester started, but not so. (And how's that for alliteration!) I had a long weekend this past weekend, and I spent most of it just relaxing with the kitty and doing house-related stuff. We didn't buy a house, but we do have a new place to live (the church has a house); we're now in the processes of packing the current residence and preparing (painting, cleaning, etc.) the new residence as well. Being that I'm not a particular fan of either packing or painting, I'm not enjoying the whole process. Thus, at the given moment, both places are in slight states of disarray (to say the least)....

I'll quit on my little blog for today; I feel as though I'm rambling....

No comments: