Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Deadlines....

Ahhhh!! It seems like all of my deadlines are here!! I have an grant application packet that's due Friday, and that's nearly ready to be submitted; I only have to track down one more signature on my forms. (I've been working on that one for a while.) I also just learned that, in order to apply for a summer position, I need to have my portfolio updated and submitted by Friday. The problem here is that my supervisor has had my portfolio in his possession for an entire year, and I haven't been able to update it regularly. Thus, I frantically retrieved my portfolio this afternoon, and now I have a mere 2 days to update it...only to be resubmitting it to the same supervisor who will probably keep it another year before returning it to me. I also have a few other forms to fill out for the summer position, but those should be relatively painless in comparison to the portfolio updating. Okay, I've vented; now back to work....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you got everything in on time
LT