Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tucker...

...rhymes with "sucker!"

A stray kitty wandered onto our back porch last Friday. I didn't really want a pet at all and I don't particularly like indoor pets, but he adopted us anyway. Now we're working on kitty-proofing the house (or at least the portions of the house in which we're allowing the cat to reside), learning to distinguish between the 'needs' and 'wants' yelps and meows, and teaching the kitty some manners (preferably good ones).

So far, Tucker likes to play with his toys and pretend he's a parrot. His favorite toys are his blue GAP box, his plastic clothes hanger, and his red firetruck. He also likes to climb up my pants and shirt and then perch on my shoulder when I'm washing dishes or working in the kitchen. (That's something we really need to train him not to do, but it's so cute....)

1 comment:

Johnny Introvert said...

He's adorable! I'm sure he will be a wonderful addition to the family.