Friday, May 18, 2007

Hmmm....

Wow, I'm wondering where the week went. (That was a lot of w's there....) Anyway, the week seems to have gotten away from me. I've been reading, reading, and playing/working outside in my yard and garden. (By now those tan lines that I worked so hard to get rid of before the wedding are back...and they're getting more pronounced.) I now actually do have a garden. Jimmy borrowed a roto-tiller last weekend, and I've been getting things in the ground since then. So far I've planted a tomato, cucumbers, zucchini, honeydew melons, yellow bell peppers, corn, and beans. I only planted the corn and beans from seed, so I have pretty little plants growing in the garden already. I'm hoping to finish planting this weekend, so then I'll be spending my gardening time watering, pulling weeds, and communing with the misquitoes instead of preparing and planting.

No comments: