Monday, March 12, 2007

Wow, Time Flies....

It seems like time has gotten away from me. I was a bit surprised to see that it's been 10 days since I last updated my blog....

I think the time change probably contributed to the time flying, but I don't think that's why I haven't blogged in a while....

I was away at a conference for a few days this past week. I got to go up to Kansas State University for their annual Cultural Studies conference. I presented a paper on WWII films and their influence on the Vietnam War soldiers and Vietnam War literature. The conference was interesting, and I certainly enjoyed visiting with friends and the faculty members there. The drive there and back, however, was not quite so much fun. (I forgot to pick up an audiobook at the public library before I went.)

I've been working quite a bit on wedding stuff. Jimmy and I met with the caterer this weekend, and I've been in contact with quite a few other people who will be participating in the wedding in various ways. I don't think I quite realized just how many pesky little details there are in planning a wedding....

I'm on Spring Break this week. YAY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun spring break. Don't let the deatails bog you down. See ya soon :). LT

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a spring break. No more snow days or spring break for the rest of my life. Oh the life of a vet.