Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oil of Olay

Apparently kitty doesn't think my Mary Kay stuff is working for me. Yesterday when I was wotking in my home-office, Tucker came in to me carrying an Oil of Olay coupon in his mouth. (Mom sends me coupons in the mail, and I'd left a stack of them out.) I think he's trying to tell me something.

Today he jumped in the shower after I got out. He just sat there under the still-dripping faucet. Now I understand why the whole spray bottle discipline technique doesn't work on him. I also wonder if he was hinting that he needs/wants a bath.

Tucker does, however, seem to like my taste in shoes. The shoeboxes are just the right size....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm - depending on what Tucker is doing with your shoeboxes, maybe he REALLY DOESN'T like your taste in shoes.